Rob Avis – 3 Keys to Starting A Successful Permaculture Based Business (2014)
English | Size: 796.97 MB
Category: Business : Startup/Dev
3 Keys to Starting A Successful Permaculture Based Business:
* Gathering Intelligence. What’s the right business – are you solving a problem?
* Designing your business. Setting the business up in a way to increase the odds of success.
* Communicating it. Marketing. Are you clearly communicating what you do?
7 Things to Pay Attention to When Starting a Permaculture Business:
* Find a business with a low capital cost start-up.
* Is the business scalable?
* Is the risk of that business asymmetrical? The upfront risk is low, but the downside opportunity is high.
* Is your business anti-fragile? Does it do well in good times and bad?
* Can you stack in other businesses or services onto the central business down the road?
* Can your market afford you, your product and your services?
* Manage your risks. Do you have enough money set aside so you can get through the start-up stages?